Date(s) - Apr 30th 2021
Highmark Blue Shield Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square
Philadelphia Funk Authority was created with one thing in mind—to provide you with the very best in high-energy dance and party entertainment in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, and beyond! Proving time and again the ability to deliver at parties, night clubs, festivals, weddings, concerts and corporate events, Philly Funk has a reputation for making the party happen!
The talented musicians of Philly Funk Authority bring together the experience of literally thousands of performances to formulate the ultimate entertainment machine. Truly delivering what many bands only promise, Philly Funk prides itself on being able to provide for you the ultimate party and dance experience, regardless of venue.
How it’s going to work:
In order to maintain proper social distancing and provide a safe dining experience for all, we are offering limited seatings, every 15 minutes, throughout the evening.
- One table or lawn space seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- Both table and lawn spot tickets are good for single parties of up to four people, with campus attendance limited to ensure proper safe social distancing and follow all CDC, state and city health & safety guidelines. Air Products Town Square guests can enjoy dinner available from the ArtsQuest Center menu. Levitt Pavilion lawn spots will be spaced accordingly to follow safe social distancing and food and beverages can be ordered via the Mack Truck Stop and bar on the lawn. No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.