So Much More Than a Holiday Destination
Christkindlmarkt presented by Univest Financial is a one-of-a-kind family event that brings the spirit of Bethlehem alive with the season. Twice recognized as one of the best holiday markets in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure, this heart-warming holiday event features:
- Aisles of handmade works by more than 150 of the nation’s finest artisans.
- The ring-ting-tingling sounds of live Christmas music and jolly, old St. Nick’s hearty laughter.
- Ice carving and glassblowing demonstrations, including the popular Hot Glass Experience Glass Ornament sessions.
- Käthe Wohlfarht, offering handmade ornaments, nutcrackers and collectibles from Germany.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas, November 30, December 7 and December 14 (additional ticket required).
Christkindlmarkt 2019 season begins on Friday, November 22 and runs weekends until December 22! Click here to view the schedule.
New for 2019:
- Visit our outdoor artisan huts, fire pits and igloos in the Outdoor Village!
- Come to our pet photo sessions with St. Nicholas on Friday, Nov. 22 & Friday, Dec. 6 from 5:30-7 p.m. For $5, your pet can join you at Christkindlmarkt and get photos with St. Nicholas!