Date(s) - Nov 15th 2020
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Highmark Blue Shield Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square
Enjoy Holiday Refreshments and Live Music during Christkindlmarkt!
Feel the holiday spirit this fall with the “Dining at Christkindlmarkt” concert series on the Highmark Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square at SteelStacks throughout November. Patrons attending these “Dining and a Show” experiences must make a separate reservation in advance for a table on the Air Products Town Square in front of the Highmark Blue Shield Community Stage (not included in Christkindlmarkt entrance ticket purchase). In cases of inclement weather, “Dining at Christkindlmarkt” will take place inside the ArtsQuest Center.
11 a.m.-1:15 p.m. Dolcetto
1:45-4 p.m. Jennifer and Terry Holiday Classics
- You can reserve one table that seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- Table reservations are good for single parties of up to four people, with campus attendance limited to ensure proper safe social distancing and follow all CDC, state and city health & safety guidelines.
- No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work
ONE TICKET IS GOOD FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
ALL SALES FINAL: No Exchanges, No Refunds.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Health and safety guidelines
For the health and safety of all diners, staff, and volunteers – and in accordance with the guidelines of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the CDC – all guests are required to adhere to the following health and safety guidelines while dining with us:
- Please self-monitor your personal health and stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms. In case you haven’t already committed them to memory (is that just us who did that?), symptoms include but are not limited to fever/chills, persistent cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting/diarrhea (CDC symptoms).
- If you begin to feel unwell during your visit, please remove yourself immediately.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’ from people outside your party at all times.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while traveling through common areas of the town square and the building (to the restroom). While you are seated at your assigned table, the mask requirement is lifted (obviously so you can enjoy your food and beverages)
- Any patron not adhering to these policies will be asked to put their mask on or leave the premises.