Date(s) - Apr 24th 2021
Highmark Blue Shield Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square
1. In the musical sense, yacht rock refers to the highly polished brand of soft rock that emanated from Southern California between 1976 and 1984. The term is meant to suggest the kind of smooth, mellow music that early yuppies likely enjoyed while sipping champagne on their yachts.
2. Significant “yacht rockers” include Hall & Oates, Michael McDonald, Kenny Loggins, Christopher Cross, Steely Dan, Toto and many more.
Boat House Row is:
Caniche Derstine – guitars, vocals
Riley Hamlin – drums, vocals
Mick Hillside – bass, vocals
Pete Mane – tenor/alto saxophones, clarinet, flute, vocals
Kenny Trout – vocals, piano
Cougar Wessex – guitars, keyboards
Prepare to be rocked…gently.
How it’s going to work:
In order to maintain proper social distancing and provide a safe dining experience for all, we are offering limited seatings, every 15 minutes, throughout the evening.
- One table or lawn space seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- Both table and lawn spot tickets are good for single parties of up to four people, with campus attendance limited to ensure proper safe social distancing and follow all CDC, state and city health & safety guidelines. Air Products Town Square guests can enjoy dinner available from the ArtsQuest Center menu. Levitt Pavilion lawn spots will be spaced accordingly to follow safe social distancing and food and beverages can be ordered via the Mack Truck Stop and bar on the lawn. No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.