Date(s) - Nov 13th 2020
Palette & Pour
Make a Reservation
Enjoy indoor dining at the Capital BlueCross Creativity Commons with live music performed on the Williams Brew Stage
Tim Harakal’s self-taught hands are at one with the guitar strings, they have become an extension of his heart, soul, and spirit. Influenced by his favorite band Metallica, his music morphed into an acoustic art form with a pop-rock edge. He’s written and recorded 40+ songs during his college years, many times in lieu of going to class. He dropped out of his biology major with one semester to finish and began playing coffee shops, cafes, opera houses, pubs etc. in the greater Philadelphia area. Playing from a cache of 40+ original tunes with a nice balance of popular current and classic covers. He leaves his audiences feeling content and is attracting an ever-expanding fan base. His easygoing demeanor shines through in his smooth verbal stylings as its calming properties evoke people to listen, think, and smile.
Tim Harakal has been featured as “Cream of the Crop” from Philly Rising. He was recently awarded the titles of “Best Singer/Song Writer” and “Best Lyricist” and has been featured numerous times in local print, television, and radio.
Music starts at 7 p.m.
Dine with us at SteelStacks!
Seating is limited and reservations are required, so reserve your spot today. We can’t wait to show you what our chefs are cooking up for you.
How it’s going to work:
In order to maintain proper social distancing and provide a safe dining experience for all, we are offering limited seatings, every 15 minutes, throughout the evening.
- You can reserve one table that seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.
- Please let us know by 4pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-332-3378 if you change your mind, then we can free your table up for more guests since we have limited seating. You can also cancel directly from your original confirmation order email.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Health and safety guidelines
For the health and safety of all diners, staff, and volunteers – and in accordance with the guidelines of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the CDC – all guests are required to adhere to the following health and safety guidelines while dining with us:
- Please self-monitor your personal health and stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms. In case you haven’t already committed them to memory (is that just us who did that?), symptoms include but are not limited to fever/chills, persistent cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting/diarrhea (CDC symptoms).
- If you begin to feel unwell during your visit, please remove yourself immediately.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’ from people outside your party at all times.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while traveling through common areas of the town square and the building (to the restroom). While you are seated at your assigned table, the mask requirement is lifted (obviously so you can enjoy your food and beverages)
- Any patron not adhering to these policies will be asked to put their mask on or leave the premises.