Date(s) - May 26th 2021
Palette & Pour
featuring Ginger and The Schnappes
Make a Reservation
Enjoy indoor dining at the Capital BlueCross Creativity Commons with live music performed on the Williams Brew Stage
Ginger and The Schnappes
A jazz cabaret-style band playing the standards from the Great American Song Book. We cover the well-known songs from the 1920’s to the 1960’s done by people like Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald and even some Beatles. We are a new band made up of musicians local to the Lehigh Valley, most of whom have extensive experience and play professionally. We are versatile in size and sound: the whole 6-piece band can kick it up with some serious blues and upbeat tunes or a 2-3 piece combo can keep it smooth and mellow. We can do a one-hour cocktail party up to a four-hour evening. I sing in an engaging “chanteuse” style that draws the audience into the clever lyrics and the band plays expert and exciting solos.
Music starts at 7 p.m.
Dine with us at SteelStacks!
Seating is limited and reservations are required, so reserve your spot today. We can’t wait to show you what our chefs are cooking up for you.
How it’s going to work:
- You can reserve one table that seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.
- Please let us know by 4pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-332-3378 if you change your mind, then we can free your table up for more guests since we have limited seating. You can also cancel directly from your original confirmation order email.
View the Menu