Date(s) - May 5th 2021
Palette & Pour
featuring The Jazz Improvisation Experience
Make a Reservation
Join the Open Jam
Table reservation required, $10 per person minimum
Enjoy indoor dining at the Capital BlueCross Creativity Commons with live music performed on the Williams Brew Stage
The Jazz Improvisation Experience
Jazz is a conversational music language. Every performance is unique and engaging. This is a truly American art from includes: Swing, Latin, Funk and Blues: there is something for everyone!
Come join us for a night of music and dining at one of the Valley’s premier entertainment venues with some of the best musicians in the tri-state area.
Joe Mixon – guitar and host
Brian Bortz – bass
Vern Mobley – drums
You don’t need to be a musician to participate. All instrumentalist and vocalists are welcome to participate. There will be a limited number of slots available for each show. Sign up here! Table reservation required, $10 per person minimum
Music starts at 7 p.m.
Dine with us at SteelStacks!
Seating is limited and reservations are required, so reserve your spot today. We can’t wait to show you what our chefs are cooking up for you.
How it’s going to work:
- You can reserve one table that seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.
- Please let us know by 4pm at email@example.com or 610-332-3378 if you change your mind, then we can free your table up for more guests since we have limited seating. You can also cancel directly from your original confirmation order email.
View the Menu