Date(s) - Nov 20th 2020
Palette & Pour
Make a Reservation
Enjoy indoor dining at the Capital BlueCross Creativity Commons with live music performed on the Williams Brew Stage
Najwa Parkins is a Philadelphia-based vocalist, songwriter/composer, arranger, bandleader, and educator. Her voice has often been described as smooth, smoky, and soulful— with a profound range of emotion. Although she believes “soul” can’t be taught, she does attribute much of her vocal range, stamina, and hornlike agility to her classical voice studies, which she began in 2004. Najwa has been praised for her compositions, which are both lyrically and musically engaging.
Music starts at 7 p.m.
Dine with us at SteelStacks!
Seating is limited and reservations are required, so reserve your spot today. We can’t wait to show you what our chefs are cooking up for you.
How it’s going to work:
In order to maintain proper social distancing and provide a safe dining experience for all, we are offering limited seatings, every 15 minutes, throughout the evening.
- You can reserve one table that seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.
- Please let us know by 4pm at email@example.com or 610-332-3378 if you change your mind, then we can free your table up for more guests since we have limited seating. You can also cancel directly from your original confirmation order email.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Health and safety guidelines
For the health and safety of all diners, staff, and volunteers – and in accordance with the guidelines of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the CDC – all guests are required to adhere to the following health and safety guidelines while dining with us:
- Please self-monitor your personal health and stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms. In case you haven’t already committed them to memory (is that just us who did that?), symptoms include but are not limited to fever/chills, persistent cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting/diarrhea (CDC symptoms).
- If you begin to feel unwell during your visit, please remove yourself immediately.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’ from people outside your party at all times.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while traveling through common areas of the town square and the building (to the restroom). While you are seated at your assigned table, the mask requirement is lifted (obviously so you can enjoy your food and beverages)
- Any patron not adhering to these policies will be asked to put their mask on or leave the premises.