Visiting Christkindlmarkt this holiday season? There are four great options for parking and getting to the event:
- Limited free parking is available in the lots at SteelStacks adjacent to PNC Plaza, 645 E. First St.
- Coming to SteelStacks and Christkindlmarkt on the weekend? Avoid the hassles of trying to find a parking spot by taking advantage of our Valet Parking Service at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks, 101 Founders Way. From the ArtsQuest Center, it's only a short walk to Christkindlmarkt. Cost for Valet Parking is only $5 per vehicle; hours are:
- Thursdays & Fridays, 5-11pm
- Saturdays, 11am-11pm
- Sundays, 11am-6pm (until 11pm when there's a show at the Musikfest Café)
- If the SteelStacks lots are full, free parking is also available at the nearby City of Bethlehem Parking Lot at Third & Fillmore Streets and the Orasure Parking Lot at 220 E. First St. Paid parking is also available at the City's lots at:
- Third & Taylor Streets
- Fourth & Buchman Streets
- Park at one of the City's NorthSide Parking Garages – Then take the FREE Christmas City Trolley to Christkindlmarkt. Trolley hours are Thursdays-Saturdays, noon-8:30 p.m., and Sundays, noon-6:30 p.m. Parking Garage Locations:
- North Street Parking Garage, 75 W. North St.
- Walnut Street Parking Garage, 44 W. Walnut St.
Ride the Free Christmas City Trolley
To experience all of Bethlehem's holiday events and attractions!
Sponsored by The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem and the Bethlehem Parking Authority.
View the full map of trolley stops.
- Thurs-Sun, starting Nov. 23
- Thurs-Sat, Noon-8:30pm
- Sun, Noon-6:30pm
Includes stops at:
- Historic Main Street Shopping District/Christmas City Village
- SouthSide Shopping District
- Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem and SteelStacks
- The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem
The LOOP Bus System
The city's LOOP bus stops at all three parking garages and provides transportation to and from Christkindlmarkt and the SteelStacks campus, the Main Street shopping district and other locations throughout Bethlehem. The Loop runs daily and serves Sands Casino Resort, Bethlehem's SouthSide Arts District (including shops, hotels, restaurants and the Banana Factory arts center) and Bethlehem's Historic Moravian District (including shops, hotels, restaurants and museums).
Cost for an all-day ride pass on the LOOP is $4.00 (exact amount required). The cost for a one ride ticket is $2 (exact amount required). Seniors 65 and older ride free; children 5 and under ride free with a paying adult.
Starting November 23, 2012, valet parking will be available at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks. Valet services are available for $5 per car, Thurs-Sat from 5-11pm.